One of the many benefits of working in the Southwestern Advantage Summer Internship Program is Career Assistance while in college and as a graduate! With two career counselors trained and ready to help, we are a division, "Dedicated to Your Future!"
How can we help?
1. Academic Counseling for Undergraduates
2. Career Counseling
- Resume/CV writing advice
- Interview techniques
- Negotiating techniques
- Job searching techniques (read testimony here)
- How do I resign?
- What is the best most effective way to do a job search, either as a recent grad or as an alumnus?
3. Direct Career Placement
- We place directly with almost 20 different sales companies actively looking to hire Southwestern Advantage alumni (read testimonies here 1 2 )
- Want to stay with Southwestern Advantage after graduation? Miss the Southwestern Advantage environment? Want to learn more about rejoining the corporate family? Give us a call to learn how!
- Looking to make a career move? Click here to post your resume…
For more information on any of the above information, please contact: